Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

XO VOXBOX

All items complimentary from Influenster

 There were so many goodies on this XO VOXBOX
The Tide Pods are absolutely great! I just wish they were cheaper. I lose the cup to pour detergent in constantly. There always a fuss and a mess. These just allow you to pop it in and done. Not that laundry is difficult but as a nursing student who also has a job plus doing clinical rotations...every minute of your life counts lol. 


I adore the Frizz-Ease collection from John Frieda. It really controls the little hairs that just stick up and aren't tamed. The primer is probably the best thing in the collection. It leaves your hair feeling so silky smooth. 

 I have been using my Colgate Optic White for a couple of weeks now. Personally I don't see much of a difference but to be completely honest I don't pair it up with the whitening glue paste. It's so incredibly tacky and it leaves residue and becomes thick when in contact with saliva. I can't stand it. But the toothpaste and the toothbrush are great. 
Skinfix is my go-to hand cream. I'm a nursing student. We aren't allowed to wear lotions that have odor; no heavy perfumes nor body spray either. This is done to prevent exacerbation of nausea and vomiting due to some patient's condition; especially when they are sensitive to odors. This lotion is creamy, thick and rich. I love it. 

Thanks Influenster for the great box!

No comments:

Post a Comment